These corporations also offer you some of the best car or truck insurance policies in New Mexico for drivers with prior accidents:
- Geico, which expenses these motorists about $1,631 for each yr
- Nationwide, in which motorists with a single accident pay $2,110 per yr
Best for motorists with prior speeding tickets
Motorists with prior rushing tickets may well also want to verify out State Farm. Whilst the point out normal for motorists with one ticket is $2,152 per 12 months, Condition Farm will include them for just $1,302 for each yr.
These providers also present low-priced automobile insurance coverage in New Mexico to motorists with dashing tickets:
- Geico, where the typical annual high quality for these drivers is $1,344
- Nationwide, which fees these motorists about $1,704 for every yr
Ideal for youthful drivers
A common 18-year-aged male driver with no accidents pays about $4,799 per year for New Mexico car insurance policy. But those who select Geico can get the same coverage for just $3,005 for each yr.
These companies also present low cost automobile insurance quotes in New Mexico to teen drivers:
Very best for senior motorists
Seniors fork out about $1,603 for each year for New Mexico car insurance policy. But the moment once more, Geico provides a a lot decrease charge. Its motorists only fork out about $974 per year.
Senior motorists can also score economical motor vehicle coverage in New Mexico with these insurers:
- Point out Farm, where seniors pay out about $1,072 each year
- Nationwide, which prices the regular 65-yr-previous driver about $1,155 for each yr
Very best for drivers hunting for least coverage
New Mexico minimum car coverage only charges about $512 every year, but motorists hoping to conserve even extra should really switch to Central Insurance. It only fees about $348 for every year for point out least protection.
Drivers can also get low-cost legal responsibility motor vehicle insurance policies in New Mexico with these providers:
- State Farm, in which minimum amount coverage costs about $381 for every calendar year
- Geico, which costs $402 for each yr for New Mexico minimum car insurance policies
Very best for motorists with poor credit history
Drivers with bad credit score can count on to pay back about $2,830 for each year for New Mexico vehicle insurance. But all those who pick out Geico can get protection for virtually $1,000 less. Its average annual premium for these motorists is just $1,875.
New Mexico motorists with lousy credit score can also rating lower-value auto insurance policies with these providers:
- Condition Farm, where these motorists shell out about $1,962 for each calendar year
- Nationwide, which prices motorists with negative credit rating about $2,245 per yr
Ordinary car or truck insurance coverage expense in New Mexico in contrast to the national normal
How significantly is motor vehicle coverage in New Mexico? That depends on a number of components, like a driver’s history, auto make and product, tackle, and much more. But generally, New Mexico automobile insurance policies rates are nicely less than the national ordinary. Here’s a search at how its typical annual premiums stack up to the rest of the state for some of the driver profiles talked over over.